3.03.2010

Oh My Words | Minnesota Photographer

I have photographed this little doll since she was in the belly. There was no way I could have ever known at that point just how stinkin' adorable she could actually be. I've seen her on her birthday, a week old, 3 months old, 6 months old, and now she's 9 months old! Where on earth does time go? Soon we'll be doing cake smashing photos and she'll be celebrating her first year with us!

Little Lucy is 9 months old and ADORABLE as ever!






And of course, big bro Harrison had to get in on the photo action!



I've known both Molly and Ryan since our early days and I can't believe how much Harrison is looking like dad! It blows me away.



Have I mentioned that I love this little lady? She is the smiliest, happiest baby I've ever met.





Who doesn't love chubby baby legs?



YUM!



It was so great to see the fam again, it doesn't happen enough. I love watching these kids grow, they change so quickly and to be able to document their milestones through pictures is truly an honor. I love my job!

1 comment: