8.25.2009

Baby Fever! |St. Paul MN Child Photographer

Ok, so I don't really have baby fever since I have 3 little munchkins here with me and there is no way I could manage a 4th, but I do think that having little visitors is the best cure! Meet my favorite little baby, Lucy.
From Lucy girl
Lucy is 3 months old and her mom is my oldest, and dearest friend, Molly. Molly and I have known each other 18 years! We've been through it all with each other. So far, the best part of our friendship has been welcoming all of our children into our lives. Lucy plays the part of little sis to her big bro Harrison, who is 2 1/2!







From Lucy girl
I love that last shot. So funny!



From Lucy girl
And last, but for sure not least, my 2 favorites! Lucy sticks her tongue out, a lot and I just think it's adorable!



From Lucy girl
And, I'm not sure she gets any cuter, right?



From Lucy girl
I feel so lucky to be able to document little Lucy's life. She is a darling and I can't wait to watch her grow!

And now on to some shameless promoting. Another of my dear friend's, Kristin out in Cali has started an Etsy store. She made these darling little booties for Lucy. Go check out the rest of her stuff over at her Etsy Store: Peony and Poppy.




From Lucy girl
She's making adorable little dresses for my girls too and I am soooo excited!

Have a wonderful night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment