3.21.2010

Reed Family | Photography in Minnesota

Meet the Reed Family! Mom, Lindsay, was the winner of my Valentine's Contest in February and she was cashing in on her prize! I went out to their home for a session with 2 incredibly adorable kids!

Brady is 2 and Rylinn is 4. Seriously, I just adore their cheeks!



Brady LOVES sports. He was so awesome at basketball too. He would say "dibble dibble dibble" then he'd shoot and if he didn't make it he would say "almost". Seriously, I got such a kick out of him!





And Rylinn is all girl. She loves playing with her dolls and dressing up. We had fun playing and she could spell all sorts of things for me! Smart little lady!





I love this hat!







Beautiful!



And of course last but not least, a shot of the two watching Wow, Wow Wubzy! A favorite show amongst the preschool crowd!



It was so great to finally meet you Lindsay and your adorable babes. I had a blast with them!

1 comment: