3.19.2010

Business stuff...

From the beginning, I've always hoped to be an affordable photographer. A photographer that appeals to the masses. While I think that I am affordable, I believe that I need to restructure my pricing in order to a.) stay competitive and moreso b.) to stay in business!

I've slowly come to realize that my Lifetime Package is by far the most popular package. And while I love being able to sell the digital negatives to all of you, I feel that my integrity can get lost in this package. My livelihood relies on the quality of the prints hanging on your wall. While certain big box stores have decent prints at a 4x6 or 5x7 size, they in no way can compare to the product I can offer you and be proud of it hanging on your wall.

I will continue to offer you the option to purchase digital negatives and you will see that the cost has increased. I will only offer you the option to purchase these negatives up to an 8x10 size for quality purposes. With each digital negative you purchase, you will get a complimentary 5x7 print so that you can compare the quality and have a baseline for what your pictures should look like.

As for the cost increase across the board, it was something that has been a long time coming. I am limited in the amount of sessions I can book. I feel very strongly that to provide the best experience for each client and to maintain a family life here at home, I need to limit my sessions to 2 per week (max of 3) and 1 wedding per month. I feel it's only fair to you and fair to my family. I feel that my price increase is incredibly fair and still moderate compared to other photographers in the Twin Cities.

I appreciate your continued business and would like to extend this offer to all of you:

If you would like to secure a session with me at my former rates, please contact me before March 31st. I will continue to honor my former rates until the end of March. All sessions must be scheduled before May 15th to receive the former rate. You can email me directly at msauerphotography@gmail.com to get on my calendar. My days are filling up so don't wait!

I would also like to point you to this site regarding custom photography. My number one goal is to tell your story, capture that moment in time and create a timeless photograph for your wall. Only a custom photography session can do that for you.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

1 comment: