3.01.2010

Wyatt | Bloomington MN Baby Photographer

Yesterday I got to meet an incredibly sweet little 3 month old baby boy. He had such curious eyes and a calm nature about him. I truly enjoy these baby sessions, with 3 toddlers/preschoolers at home, it's nice to visit with a baby once in a while!

Meet Wyatt!



Big smiles!



Wyatt didn't like the basket. Even with the mention of the basket he got mad! Look at that pouty lip!



Dad and Wyatt, I just love these shots!





Quite possibly my favorite of the day!



Wyatt has an incredibly loving family. I enjoyed watching them interact with him.



Plus, can't you just see the joy and happiness between them?







And of course, baby feet! No baby is safe from me when it comes to their feet!





Thank you so much for having me out to photograph Wyatt. He was such a sweet baby to hang out with! I can't wait until he is 6 months old!

1 comment: