3.15.2010

Cole | Photographer in Minnesota

Meet Cole Jerome, a sweet 1 week old baby boy! I've known his mom for years and she is the sweetest of lady's. It was so fun to meet Cole yesterday and visit with Ashley.

Don't ya just love squishy baby face?



The beautiful family of 3! I've said this before, but I just love watching first time parent's interacting with their new angel. They are so attentive and concerned with each little squeal.



One of my faves of the day!

And check out the hair. Can you even believe it? Both Ashley and Mike have blonde hair! I just love it!

And you know me and baby feet. Adorable!

Wide awake!

Half awake :)


Thanks for having me out Ashley. It was great to see you and your sweet new boy. He is absolutely adorable and oh so precious! I hope to see him very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment