2.08.2011

Vendor Spotlight: Ashley's Little Boutique {Minnesota Child Photographer}

Being the mom of 2 little girls, I'm sure you can understand that I love all things girly. Sure, my boy is tons of fun with his trucks and stuff, but it is oh so fun to dress the girls up in adorable little outfits and put pretty things in their hair. So, you won't be surprised to know that I am head over heels in love with an awesome product that a girlfriend of mine has started to produce. Just check out these amazing flowers and headbands that she creates.

Flowers all made by Ashley at Ashley's Little Boutique.

This white one is so pretty and dainty!  I love it.


This turquoise one has pretty little sparkles in it, LOVE.

This brightly colored polka dot one might be my all time favorite!  I love it!


This pink one is so perfect and I love the size.  Beautiful!



And don't mind my weirdo daughter, but doesn't she look darling in this purple one?  It happens to be her favorite color too!


LOVE LOVE LOVE this one.  I adore it.  Perfect for my little flower child!


This headband was specially made for Bianca for her birthday, it adds the perfect touch to her outfit.  It's a nice punch of color.


I know I have a lot of favorites, but this one is very non-conventional since it's not pink or purple, but it's so classy and just beautiful.  I adore this one.


I really think you should head over to her Ashley's Little Boutique and check out all of her stuff.  It's all so awesome and soooo affordable, I just know you want one for your sweet little lady! 

Also, if you visit my studio and you see something you like, you can get it directly from me too!  I plan on carrying her products since I just love them!

She's also about to release a few new things in a day or two so stay tuned!  This is another product I just love to stand behind, it's fabulous and it's handmade.  How could you not love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment