2.28.2011

Spring Fever Special {Minnesota Lifestyle Photographer}

I know a lot of you fans wait until this time each year to stock up on your photo sessions because you know I offer fabulous discounts when the weather starts to get me down :)  Well, your wait is over!  Spring Fever Specials start TOMORROW!  My specials will be running from March 1st until April 30th!  These are specials you don't want to miss!

All specials must be purchased before April 30th, and must be paid in full with the exception of the Baby's First Year Package, in which 1/2 is due at booking, and the other half is due at the 6 month appointment.  All sessions, with the exception of the Baby's First Year package, must be completed prior to April 30th as well.

Contact me today if you want to take advantage of this session.  Dates are becoming limited so don't hesitate.  A signed contract and payment is due to retain your date.

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment