2.20.2011

Housekeeping {Minnesota Family Photographer}

Happy Sunday!  I hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing day.  I have been reworking some of my packages for some variety for my wonderful clients and all you potential clients out there.

As you can see, I added in a mini-session that will be available all of the time.

Mini-session- $350
Includes a 30 minute session for up to 4 people either on-location or in my studio.  You will receive 10-12 edited proofs on a disc for you to keep, as well as a copyright and printing release signed by me.  You will receive 2 5x7's, 1 8x10 and an 11x14 print of your choice from your session.


I also tweaked my Newborn to Age One package to offer all the digital files from each session, unfortunately I had to increase the package price a bit as I found I literally made nothing after all the time I put into doing 5 sessions throughout the year.  I hope you all can understand.



Newborn to Age One Package- $1300
Includes 5 sessions: newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 1 year .  This package includes a disc of the digital negatives from each session and 5 complimentary 5x7's of your choice. You will receive a complimentary 10x20 storyboard featuring a photo from each session.   Enjoy 20% off your wall portrait order through Michelle Sauer Photography. 


I then added in a Mini-Newborn to Age One Package for those who don't necessarily want all 5 sessions.  I included the 3 key sessions in a baby's first year.

Mini-Newborn to Age One Package- $800
Includes 3 sessions: newborn, 6 months and 1 year.  This package includes a disc of the digital negatives from each session and 5 complimentary 5x7's of your choice.  Enjoy 20% off your wall portrait order through Michelle Sauer Photography.


I think most of you will be able to find something here that will suit your needs.  I am also offering sessions in my studio which has been proving to be a great option for young children.  I have a ton of fun props and a great setup.  The session fee will be the same for coming to my studio as I have never charged mileage and the time I spend on your session remains the same.  I hope that you can all understand my reasoning behind this. 

Thanks for taking a moment and reading about all the new packages offered.  I hope I will see you soon!  I am always excited to see returning faces and am ecstatic when I get to meet new clients!  Spread the word, that's how my business thrives through word of mouth and it's appreciated more than you could ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment