2.14.2011

A-Dorable with a Capital A! {Lino Lakes, MN Child Photographer}

Last weekend I had a session scheduled with an adorable little 3 month old and her incredibly handsome 3 year old big brother.  I was so excited to use all the fun girly things I had but little miss was not having it.  I think she had a tummy ache and we got a lot of this:


Yes, cute as can be but not the smiles we had hoped for.  So we tried again yesterday and things went much better!  She was so sweet and did fabulous!


 

Big brother was all about it too.  Seriously, isn't he just cute as can be?

LOVE this one! 
Ahh, together.
Smiles!


And I just love this one, her little tootsies trying to get out!  So adorable!



I'm so glad we got a second chance at this session, I had fun with the little lady and was happy to see she got over her tummy troubles!

No comments:

Post a Comment