5.02.2010

Look Who's 1! | Minneapolis Child Photographer

I got to spend part of my afternoon with sweet Harper. I took Harper's 4 month pictures several months back and I can't believe how fast time flies! It's crazy she's already turning 1! And isn't she just so adorable?







I am just in awe of her gorgeous dark brown eyes!





Harper was such a sweet and happy girl today! I saw a lot of this adorable little smile!



Aren't they such a beautiful family?







We had a ton of fun playing peek a boo!



I just love this shot. I didn't notice dad holding her feet until after the fact and I fell in love instantly with this picture.



And last, but not least, my favorite! I just love everything about this shot! I love her smooshed face!



Happy Birthday sweet Harper!

No comments:

Post a Comment