9.19.2009

Little Miss H | Minneapolis Child Photographer

This morning I had the awesome pleasure of photographing an amazingly beautiful family. Tatiana (mom) is a friend from my college days at St. Olaf and she and her husband gave birth to their first daughter 4 months ago. I was so excited to finally meet Miss H and photograph her.

When I upload pictures from a session, there are usually a few pictures that really stand out to me that I absolutely LOVE. And eventually, one usually becomes my favorite. Not so much this time. I absolutely adore every single shot in this post, it's so hard to choose my favorite because they all are!

Without further adieu, meet 4 month old gorgeous Miss H! Seriously, her eyes are amazing!

From Harper


Tatiana with baby girl. I love this shot, Miss H in focus with mom looking lovingly upon her.

From Harper


And Miss H with her proud and loving daddy.

From Harper

Love that bow!


From Harper

Beautiful.


From Harper


I love the squishiness of her face here.

From Harper




From Harper

And if I had to choose, these family shots might be my favorites. I love Miss H's expression here as she's watching daddy play.


From Harper


And I love how Tatiana is looking at Brian here. You can really feel the love in this shot.

From Harper

I told you they were an amazingly beautiful family. I truly feel like the luckiest person when I get to get a small glimpse into a family's life, especially such a loving one!

No comments:

Post a Comment