5.26.2010

Jake turns 6 months! | Minneapolis baby photographer

I can't believe 3 months have passed since I last photographed little Jakey! I just adore his beautiful blue eyes and his extremely happy disposition. Jake is now 6 months old and has a whole new set of skills, including sitting like a champ!

Gosh, just look at those baby blues! Stunning!



I love naked tushies!



Super baby!



Mom and dad are super Twins Fans and are grooming Jake well! Don't ya just love that hat?



This hat is mighty adorable though too! Mom is a huge fan of the movie Newsies. I've never seen it, but I think I may have to pick it up!


I love this shot! Isn't mom just gorgeous?



She just glows and is so comfortable in her role as Jake's mama!





This family is just amazing. They are so full of love and I truly enjoy seeing them with each new milestone in Jake's life!





No comments:

Post a Comment