5.26.2010

As Cute as Can Be! | Bloomington MN Baby Photographer

Wyatt is 6 months old and as cute as can be! Just look at those eyes!



Wyatt is working very hard on his sitting skills, he's in the tripod stage right now and I just love it!



But mama's hands are always there to catch him if he falls!



Baby feet are my favorite!



Oh my my, sooooo adorable!





The best part of my job is catching shots like this:



So perfectly imperfect. It's real life happening. You can't always have that postcard picture (I know I never get it with my kids!) but these shots are the ones that truly bring you back to that place and time!

Mama lovin'!


Daddy's are always good for a quick airplane ride around the living room!



Wyatt snuggling, I think he was ready for me to leave now!



It was so nice to spend sometime with you all! I will see you in 3 months! I can't wait to see Wyatt's new skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment