4.05.2010

Brand New | Minnesota infant and child photographer

Today I got to meet brand spankin' new baby Cora (love that name!). Cora is barely 2 weeks old and such a little doll.





Can you believe that this little lady was awake for the entire session? It might be a record of some sort!

Cora was welcomed by big sister Antonia, who just happens to be a gorgeous 9 year old with awesome fashion sense!







Beautiful mom and sweet Cora. I simply love this shot.



But, I love this shot of daddy and his baby girl too!



And we had to get a shot of the beautiful family!



And a few more of sweet Cora (who doesn't like to be cold by the way!).





I just love a mushy baby face!



And quite possibly my favorite shot of the day, sooooo sweet!



Thank you so much for having me out today! I so enjoyed meeting sweet baby Cora and wonderful big sister Antonia!

2 comments:

  1. I love the last pic, too. Very sweet, and one they will both cherish, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete