4.12.2010

Let the Voting Begin! | Twin Cities MN Photographer

Alright, so life got away with me and didn't get around to posting the details about voting for the contest! Ooops, oh well. I'm here now, right? So here's the 411 on how to win. Voting starts tonight at 5pm CST. Tell all your friends to head on over to my Facebook Fanpage, they must become a "follower" to participate. Tell them to go to your photo and put the word "vote" in the comment section. Only one "vote" per fan/person will be counted. Voting will end Tuesday night at 11:59 so any "votes" that are timestamped before 5pm on 4/12 and after 11:59 on 4/13 after will not be counted.

Just a quick note, competition gets fierce on these contests so I would try to rally everyone you know! Good luck and the winner will be announced on Wednesday after I tally the results!

Thanks and good luck!

1 comment: