8.24.2009

S Family | Lino Lakes Child and Family Photographer

Yesterday was a good day, I got to photograph the most adorable kids. Seriously, all three of these kiddos are absolutely gorgeous. And, they all really love each other too, that is even better! I love this shot of their cute little feet. Have I mentioned that I LOVE kid feet?

From Serpico
Ok, on to pictures of these beautiful children.

Here is Miss S. She is a sweet and incredibly beautiful 7 year old. She gets to start 2nd grade in a few short weeks!



From Serpico
And Mr. J. This guy is 4 and was super fast, but slowed a bit toward the end!



From Serpico

And of course, Mr. N. He just turned 2 in June and he is speaking in sentences. I was so impressed by how smart this little guy was, I just loved listening to him talk!


From Serpico




From Serpico
I just love family shots that involve 3 kids. I think as parents we HOPE that we will get the perfect shot with all 3 kids looking happy. But, we all know that isn't reality. You know what though? I think shots like these are the "perfect" shot. It's real. It's what really happens and we love it because it's how things go down with 3 kids!



From Serpico
They may not be looking at me, but it's very clear how much they love each other!

My favorite of Mr. N. What a little cutie.



From Serpico
My favorite of Mr. J.



From Serpico
And sweet Miss S. I love it. She's just so beautiful.



From Serpico
Thank you so much S family, I had a great time meeting you all yesterday. You have an incredibly beautiful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment