8.30.2009

Baby C | North Branch MN Newborn Photographer

I got the privilege of photographing a sweet 9 day old baby boy. He was the sweetest, best baby I've ever experienced. He was awake the whole time and barely made a peep, even when we got him naked and put him on his tummy! Talk about a dream child.

Introducing, baby C!

From Baby C

Ughh, doesn't he just melt your heart?

And of course, a shot of baby feet. Who can resist baby feet?!?!


From Baby C




From Baby C


Aren't the just a gorgeous family?

From Baby C




From Baby C




From Baby C


Big sis Miss E. She is such a cutie! It took her a while to warm up to me, got I got some giggles and smiles out of her!

From Baby C

Some of my favorite. Isn't she a beautiful new mom?


From Baby C

And my favorite, by far! Love little baby booty!


From Baby C
Welcome to the world baby C. It was wonderful to meet you today and congrats to your mom, dad and sis! They are truly blessed to have such a sweet addition to the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment