8.13.2009

The Gruman Family | MN Family Photographer

Several weeks ago we had our family pictures, you can see them here. Sally did a wonderful job capturing our family, even though the kids were being somewhat difficult! Well, last night it was my turn to photograph her family. Now, I have fun on most of my shoots. I truly enjoy doing what I do, but I especially had fun with Sally and her beautiful family. She let me get creative with her little 7 month old daughter and it was a joy just to photograph such a great looking family! Ok, wait no longer!

Here is baby G. Isn't she just so stinkin' cute?

From Sally
I love this set. I call it the many faces of Baby G. Sally let me put her up on this 6 foot high garage door!
From Sally
Gorgeous, see what I was talking about?

From Sally




From Sally




From Sally


I just love this shot of Sally and G. So sweet.
From Sally

This shot was Sally's idea and I love it. Not sure Baby G does though...


From Sally
Thanks so much for a great evening Sally! You have a beautiful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment