8.30.2009

K Family | Lino Lakes MN Family Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing my neighbor's family for the second time since starting my business last year. They were my first session and I am grateful for their business. This year was extra special since a few more people were involved. My neighbor had told her mom they were doing pictures for her Christmas card, little did she know that her other daughter would be surprising her to join in on the fun! I loved capturing this moment!

From K Family
Needless to say, she was very surprised and very emotional! It was a sweet moment.


My neighbor and her little sister. I just love this shot, it's soooo sweet.
From K Family
My neighbor and her hubby.



From K Family
Sweet Miss T. T is turning 2 in November.





From K Family
And Miss P, she's heading off to Kindergarten in a few weeks!




Love this shot of Miss P and daddy!
From K Family

And last, but not least, the beautiful family. I just adore these shots.


From K Family
Thanks K family for the awesome session! You guys were great!

No comments:

Post a Comment