11.12.2010

Winter | Minnesota Child Photographer

Winter is right around the corner, do you have plans for portraits for your family? My guess is probably not, but you should!

I'm gearing up for the big freeze, I've started collecting awesome backdrops from The Lemondrop Stop for use in the winter months. These things are seriously awesome.

I just love this one. It will offer some brightness to the dull winter months. It just makes me happy and screams SPUNK! Can you imagine your spunky little lady in front of this?

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



And this floordrop, doesn't it look just like an awesome distressed wood floor? Goes great with dirty boy toes and his cars!



I love this white wood door. It's amazing and your child will stand out in front of it!





And how dreamy is this one? So beautiful. I can picture a sleepy newborn in a basket in front of this one.









If you are interested in pictures with any of these backdrops please contact me at msauerphotograph@gmail.com. I will be offering a limited time Mini-Session Package.

For $350 you will get:
a 45 minute session for up to 2 children (ages 3 months to 10 years old)
12-15 proofs in a private gallery
A disc with your choice of 10 images on it up to an 8x10 size
A 5x7 print of each of your images chosen for the disc
1 11x14 wall print of your choice
10% off Wall Prints and Gallery Wraps

This offer will be available for a limited amount of time only. Please contact me today if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment