11.22.2010

Sweet Ana | Minnesota Newborn Photographer

Last night my college girlfriends and I got together to celebrate the newest addition to our beautiful group. Little Ana here made her debut 2 months early but is doing amazingly well. She is such a sweet little lady and not to mention teeny tiny! I got to snap a few pictures of the gorgeous gal and while the lighting was horrible I managed to get some shots of her.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Mom, KJ, made this adorable little hat for her the night before!



Ana with her beautiful mama. KJ and I were freshman roommates and have been friends ever since!





Mark just returned home from Afghanistan a few weeks ago, so seeing this shot just melts my heart. He's such a great dad and has the magic touch with his little lady.





The amazingly beautiful family.



And one last one of Ana. So sweet!



Congrats again to you guys. I'm so very happy for the two of you, you couldn't have made a more beautiful baby girl!

1 comment: