11.14.2010

Good Neighbors | Lino Lakes Family Photographer

Today I hopped on over next door to have a quick mini-session with a beautiful family for their holiday photos. I always look forward to taking pictures of this little lady! She's spunky, she's got great style and not to mention all around adorable. Ellie was one of my first ever photography subjects too so it is super fun to watch her grow through pictures!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Ellie and her adorable tiara! I told you she has style!



The beautiful family and wonderful neighbors!



I just have to mention how awesome our backyards are. Just look at our beautiful pond, it's a natural backdrop! Oh, and yes we got 7 plus inches of snow yesterday, lucky us! And, I just love this shot too :)







I told you she was adorable too! And, I adore her headband!



No comments:

Post a Comment