11.22.2010

Organic Bloom | MN Child and Family Photographer

I am super excited to announce a new product that I will now be offering to all MSP clients. I recently discovered an awesomely amazing company called The Organic Bloom. They create beautiful custom frames that will look stunning with your MSP prints. They come in a variety of styles and colors and you can get any size imaginable.

If you are interested in ordering these for the holidays, please contact me ASAP for pricing and shipping information. This product currently takes about 2 weeks from order to delivery so you need to act fast. And, check out their site for more product samples if you are interested in placing an order. For a very limited time, I will include the print of your choice with your custom frame order! So, if you order a 16x20 frame, you get a free 16x20 print from your session! That's an amazing value! Contact me today at msauerphotography@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment