8.24.2010

Zoe | Minnesota Child Photographer

I photographed this little darling last year in October. I was warned that Zoe is non-stop and full of energy before our session last year and boy oh boy was she! Zoe may be one year older now but she is still that bundle of energy and she kept me on my toes. I had a great time with Zoe, we had a full evening of swinging, playing on her gymnastics handles, hanging out by dad's vintage cars, running through the sprinklers and eating ice cream. Needless to say, I was exhausted when I got home last night. But, I got some awesome shots of Miss Zoe!

I love this shot. She has got the most stunning eyes.







Sprinkler Fun!



Eating ice cream by one of the vintage cars.







Just look at those lashes. Lucky little lady!



And perhaps my fave, Zoe just loves her pup Twig. Twig is an awesome dog and I totally wanted to take her home with me. Just look at them, best buds!



I always love to see these kiddos grow from year to year. It's the best part of my job. I am one lucky lady!


No comments:

Post a Comment