8.26.2010

Silas Summer Sun Mini-Session | White Bear Lake Child Photographer

So I was in pure heaven last night with these summer sun sessions, the sun was gorgeous, it illuminated these little kiddos so beautifully and was simply dreamy. Ok, so maybe I can get carried away sometimes with the sun, but this shot is just so dreamy and stunning, I can't help but love it! And Silas is just too cute for words! Just look at that flare, there's a hint of rainbow in it too! Too fun.



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This guy is getting so big! Oh, and handsome too!





Can you tell I love these mushy kissy face shots? How fun are they!



Silas wasn't too sure about this tall grass. It was probably itchy!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

There's that adorable smile!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This was mom's idea, but OH.MY.GOODNESS do I love it!



Stay tuned for part 4!

3 comments:

  1. Really love that first shot! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that one of the babe in the water. So cute! (Also, I think St. Anthony Main is a great place for a photo shoot!)

    ReplyDelete