8.15.2010

Amanda | Minnesota Senior Portrait Photographer

Yesterday I got to head to downtown Stillwater to shoot an amazingly beautiful and incredibly talented senior girl from Mahtomedi. We spent a good hour and a half shooting in the fabulous downtown Stillwater where there is an abundance of awesome backdrops, especially for a trendy young girl. I had a great time and really look and have the pictures to prove it.

Amanda is an amazingly talented dancer, just look at this shot. It's by far my favorite of the day! Simply incredible!


She has the most stunning eye color. Gorgeous!



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



















I truly have the best job in the world. I get to meet and photograph such gorgeous individuals and Amanda was definitely no exception to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment