7.13.2010

5! | Lino Lakes MN Child Photographer

My oldest baby Annika is turning 5 next week. 5 years ago I was swollen and plump and never could have imagined that in 5 years time I would have such an incredibly beautiful, intelligent and compassionate little girl to call my daughter. I consider myself incredibly lucky to have her. This 5th birthday is bittersweet, that's for sure. I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that I have a soon to be kindergartner!

Annika and I ventured out last night. The lighting was amazing and if you can believe it, we shot most of these in the parking lot area of our local beach!





















3 comments:

  1. very nice pics.... you will be glad to have them as she gets older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pics (and the girl) are so beautiful. your pictures have gotten so great ... did you take any classes or just teach yourself?

    ReplyDelete