9.30.2009

October Special | MN Photographer

October is the beginning of a new era for Michelle Sauer Photography. I've decided that throughout the winter months I am going to release a special offer on the first of each month.

Now, October is a special month for me for 2 reasons. First being it's my birthday month and I turn 30 this year. Second being that this was the month I started Michelle Sauer Photography. One year ago I dove into a business and never looked back. It was one of the best choices I've ever made, next to marrying my husband and having my babies!

So, in honor of all things awesome, I am going to offer a special you can't pass up. I know fall is the time when people want to get their photos done. The fall colors are a beautiful backdrop and people are feeling the holiday rush for cards and gifts. And, since my Facebook special was such a major success, I've decided to repeat that for the month of October.

Basically you get the session for $50 when you purchase the Lifetime Package (the disc). On top of that, you get an 11x14, 8x10 and 2 5x7's of your choice. So, your total is $210, saving you $108!

All sessions must be booked between Oct. 1st and Oct. 31st and completed by Nov. 30th. A $50 deposit is required to secure your date. Contact me today to schedule your session. October is filling up very quickly and I have limited space left for the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment