9.28.2009

Isn't fall grande? T Family | Cannon Falls MN Family Photographer

Yesterday truly felt like fall, and while it was a bit windier than I would like, it felt great. What's even better, I had my first "fall like" shoot with a wonderful family on their farm. How fun!?!?

First let's meet Baby L! He's an adorable little 4 1/2 month old baby with the best cheeks and pouty bottom lip! What's not to love?
From T Family

The beautiful family in front of their big red barn! The colors are amazing out there!



Baby L's cousins showed up for a bit to get some shots for the family. Check out their Jon Deere Sweaters. Aren't they awesome?



Baby L's cousin who prefers to be addressed as Joe Mauer. This guy was a goofy 3 year old with a beautiful smile!

Other cuz Mr. C. His eyes are so amazingly dreamy. Isn't he just a doll?


Another shot of the beautiful family in front of the corn fields.

And one of my favorites of Baby L. I just love that blanket, what a generous gift if you ask me!

From T Family
Thank you so much for having me out on your farm. I enjoyed meeting Baby L, he was such a sweet boy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! You got to meet baby L before I did.... his mom is an old friend from college :) Fun little farm, huh?!
    Great job with the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, thank you again for such amazing pictures of our family! You rolled with the wind, rain drops and chilly weather - Fall did arrive that day!! Plus, you handled three boys under the age of three -- amazing! We are looking forward to the next session! Kelly, Rob and Logan

    ReplyDelete