6.16.2009

The E Kids! | MN Child Photographer

You may remember way back to April, when I held my spring contest, well these are the lucky kiddos who one the session! I photographed this little darling back in April as well and I just loved her pictures, so much that she is on my banner! Well, here she is, back in action with her 2 big brothers.

One of my favorites. How sweet are the 3 of them? I tried a nice vintage processing with this one and I really like it.
And here is little M herself. Isn't she just adorable?

I love the sunwashed effect on this one. It's so dreamy!And her big bro. He really had to pee here!
And of course, her even bigger bro here. I asked him what boys do to look cool, and this is what I got! It's pretty cute!
I then asked him to smile a nice smile that his mom would like. It is a nice smile if you ask me!
Love this shot of the 3 of them. Lovely looking family!

Playing in the water on a nice hot day!
It was such a wonderful way to spend a hot Sunday morning. The kids were gorgeous and were such great little models! Thanks E family!

No comments:

Post a Comment