3.26.2012

Lovely Family {Minneapolis Family Photographer}

After my session with an old college friend yesterday, I met up with another pretty lady from good ole St. Olaf! It was a college reunion day for this photog. I've been photographing Tatiana's family for a few years now, beginning with sweet Harper when she was just 4 months old. Now, Tatiana and Brian (and Harper) added 2 new sweeties to their family, Finn and Avery. Finn and Avery are 6 months old and just the sweetest babies ever. Smiley, happy and talkative, just a dream.

Meet Finn.

He was such a handsome and happy little guy.  


And Avery.  What a little princess!




Little best friends.  I just adore them.


Gorgeous mama with her sweet boy.


Proud daddy!

I love this shot.

Finn's feet.

Big sis Harper lovin' up her babies.  Gotta love feet!


The incredibly gorgeous family of 5!


And we couldn't get away without a shot of beautiful little Harper.  She's such a doll.


I had a great day catching up with old friends and meeting new sweeties.  What a wonderful way to spend my Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment