3.01.2012

Spring is Here! {Minnesota Family and Lifestyle Photographer}

Winter here has been quite pleasant, well despite the winter storm we had today, but if that's all I have to complain about, I'll take it. Nevertheless, I still yearn for spring. Flower buds popping up, birds chirping, the smell of wet pavement and the trees turning green. Since spring is such a wonderful time and is coming in a matter of less than one month, I feel inclined to treat you to a special discount for the month of March! YAY for you, YAY for me! We all win. So if you were hoping to snag a session this spring, now is the time!


So here's the fine print.

The session must be purchased (paid for and contract signed) before March 31st.  I will be accepting session dates for this promotion for the months of March and April only.  May thru October are my busiest months so if you do not use your session before the end of April, it will become null and void.  I highly suggest securing your date as soon as possible.  March and April are fairly open but after that there are no guarantees.

Sessions can be done in your home, on location and in my studio.  Book today as these spots will fill up fast!  

You can contact me via my Facebook Page under the "messages section", or email me at msauerphotography@gmail.com.  Please include the following:

Name:
Preferred Session Date:
Time:
Location:
Package:
Number of people, names and ages: 
Email or Phone Number:

And don't forget, if you refer a client who books with MSP, you get a $25 referral credit (up to $100).  So pass this along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment