8.24.2011

Kids, kids, everywhere! {Minnetonka Child Photographer}

Yesterday I met up with a super family in Minnetonka. I was asked to photograph the 4 grandchildren. What a lovely idea for a lovely family. Only catch? They were all 4 and under! I'm always up for a good adventure so off I went. They were fun, all 4 of them. They are lucky to have each other!

Meet Micah, he's the oldest and the only boy!  Look at that hair!


And little Miss Myra, she's almost one and adorable as ever.


Little Laila, she's got hair just like her big brother!


And we can't forget baby Rina, she's 7 months old and calm as can be.






Myra is turning one in a few weeks, so we had to capture some birthday shots.


A cake smash!  YAY!


And I had to add this one in for good measure, Laila was blowing bubbles and look what happened!  Amazing.  That couldn't have tasted good though!

No comments:

Post a Comment