8.22.2011

Beautiful B Family {Roseville MN Family Photographer}

Last Friday I headed down to Roseville to the Como Park Lakeside Pavillion. It was the first time I have done a shoot there and I have to say, I totally loved it. What's even better? Having an incredibly beautiful family to photograph. Meet the B family.

Little Harrison is such a sweet boy at 6 months old. He gave me a big ole grin the second I looked at him!


And you know how I feel about baby feet!



Big brother Jackson wanted nothing to do with me for a bit, but once he warmed up to me it was smooth sailing!

This yummy muffin helped a bit too!


Beautiful mama and her little guy dancing!


Isn't he just handsome?  He'll be two in a few days. 


Family feet!


And the lovely family in front of the great architecture.  


Thanks B family, it was so great to meet all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment