12.02.2010

On the 2nd day of Christmas... | Minnesota Portrait Photographer

And the deal of the day is...

My dear friend Ashley over at Dahlia Street Salon has graciously offered 3 gift certificates to my lovely readers, you can buy a $75 gift certificate for only $50!  Check out her FB page and email me at msauerphotography@gmail.com if you are interested.  She offers colors, cuts, foils and waxing at great prices.  And what's even better, she offers the Keratin Complex Treatment for a much more affordable price than most salons in the area.  Check out this post for my awesome experience! 

This would be a great way to pamper yourself for the Holidays, or it would be an even better gift for the special lady in your life.  Unfortunately, this is only open to my readers in MN. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment