12.01.2010

12 days of Christmas | Minnesota Lifestyle Photographer

The holiday season is certainly upon us and I am feeling extremely festive and very giving and I wanted to pass that along to all my wonderful readers and fans.  So, for the next 12 days I will be offering a deal on my photography services and/or giving away fun treats.  I can't tell you what I will be offering because I want it to be like opening up a gift on Christmas Day, but I can tell you that with each day comes something new and exciting! 

Some rules to abide by though:
1. Any sessions purchased through the 12 Days of Christmas must be completed by March 1st.  I will not be taking any sessions until January due to high volume right now.
2. Any sessions purchased through the 12 Days of Christmas must be paid in full via PayPal within 24 hours of committing to purchase.
3. A signed contract and release must be signed prior to completion of session.
4. Gift card offers are valid for 1 year from purchase date and can be used as gifts.

Please become a follower on Facebook if you would like to be up to date on the 12 Days of Christmas!

Now let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment