2.02.2009

Anchor Paper Open House

On February 7, I will be a featured vendor at the Anchor Paper Express Open House. Anchor Paper Express is a unique scrapbooking store with several locations in the Twin Cities. The open house is at the Plymouth Location:

12855 Highway 55
Plymouth, MN 55441

The Open House will be from 9am to 2pm and will feature an array of vendors which include the following:

Discovery Toys
Tastefully Simple
Mary Kay
Tupperware
Home and Garden Parties

You will have the opportunity to enjoy refreshments and create a make and take, as well as browse all of the wonderful products Anchor Paper has to offer.

If you enjoy scrapbooking, I hope you will be able to stop by. I know I will be browsing the merchandise a little! If you do stop in, be sure to stop by my display and enter the contest for a free session. I will also be offering a free 11x14 custom collage print (worth $40) to clients who book a session during the open house.**

If you are unable to make the open house and would like to take advantage of this offer, please email me at msauerphotography@gmail.com or call 1.612.770.9175 to schedule your session. You must do so before 11:59pm on February 7th to receive this offer. **

I look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

**The session fee of $100 is due upon booking your session in order to secure your date and receive your free collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment