6.30.2012

Genevieve: Class of 2013 {Minnesota Senior Portrait Photography}

Tonight I got to shoot the most incredible young lady.  Not only is she absolutely stunning, but she's smart, sweet, goofy, talented and FAMILY!

Genevieve was in town to tour some local colleges (sadly St. Olaf, my alma mater was not on the agenda) and she wanted to meet up and have her senior portraits taken.  Genevieve and her family are from Sheboygan Falls, WI, so we needed to make this work.  It was a tough squeeze getting her in after coming home from California, but I am so glad we did.  This session was amazing.  She is absolutely perfect.  

Meet Genevieve:


Umm, all time favorite!











I told you she was goofy, right here she was thinking about chipmunks and it made her laugh.  I love that.  So sweet and geniune.  She's got a great smile!


And my favorite part?  Genevieve is a budding photographer!  I love that about her.  She's got a great eye and a bright future.  



Genevieve, it was fantastic seeing you tonight.  You are an amazing young girl who will surely do big things in life.  Here's to the class of 2013!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, she is GORGEOUS!!! and looks so much like her mom at that age. These are beautiful, she will treasure them for a lifetime. Genevieve better send me one of these beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete