6.15.2012

1 year {Eden Prairie Child and Family Photographer}

Times like this are bittersweet, I have been photographing this beautiful family since their first was 3 months old.  And now their sweet Ellie is turning 1!  Where does the time go?  I just love watching families grow but at the same time I know that my time with them draws to a close as the kids get older.  I can only hope that once their milestones are reached they will still call me to capture their family year by year.  I truly have one of the best jobs in the world, especially when I get to see cuties like Ellie through my lens.


Big brother Jake.  Such a handsome fella!




We've done a shot like this at virtually all their sessions.  I just may have to do a collage!



And no first birthday would be complete without cake!  I just love cake smashes.


Happy Birthday Ellie!

No comments:

Post a Comment