2.12.2012

What I've been up! {Minnesota Child and Family Photographer}

A lot of photographers complain that January and February are slow months for them.  And, for the most part, they truly are.  But holy cow, I have been booked solid all of January and through February!  It's been amazing and I feel truly lucky for these amazing clients.  Being that I've been booked solid with sessions, family birthdays, our new homeschool adventure and oh so much more, I've been slacking big time on the previews.  So today is the day. 

First up, Gavin.  He turned 18 months old and sadly our year together has come to an end.  These sessions are always bittersweet.  It makes me happy to watch them grow into little people, but it's hard to say goodbye.  He's turned into such a handsome little fella.






No comments:

Post a Comment