7.16.2011

Newness {Minnesota Newborn Photographer}

Today I got the chance to meet up with a lovely new family who just welcomed their sweet Baby Emmett into their family just earlier this week! He also happens to be the grandson of my kiddo's preschool teacher so it was great to go out there and see where she spends her free time. I brought the girls with and they had a blast swimming in the lake, jumping on the trampoline and swinging from the flying bar! It was a nice afternoon. Oh, and did I mention that Emmett was the most perfect newborn I've ever photographed? He slept the whole time, didn't make a peep and is oh so yummy! Just check him out!


Itty bitty baby smiles make me happy!





This adorable playhouse resides on the property and I just had to put him in front of it.  So stinkin' cute!

Isn't he just perfect?

Gorgeous mama and her sweet boy.


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!  So peaceful!


Still passed out.


The sweet family of 3!



Congrats you three, you are beautiful and so lucky!  I wish you all the luck on your new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment