7.19.2011

Iverson Family {Woodbury MN Lifestyle Photographer}

Today I met up with Cala and her beautiful family for a Mamarazzi's Rock Workshop. It was so fun spending the day with her, showing her the ropes and shooting her ADORABLE kiddos. With the Mamarazzi's Rock Workshop, I shoot the family like I would during a normal session so the "Mamarazzi" can see how I work and then she can have some images as well to hang on her walls. So here is a nice little sneak peek from the day. Thanks for having me Cala, it was such a blast!

The ever adorable Seaden, he was such a little love bug.  He kept giving me hugs and wanting me to hold him.  Talk about melting a girl's heart!  


And the oh so stunning Sophie.  Such a little beauty.


The beautiful family.

Believe it or not, this field/hill was in their backyard.  Color me jealous!


What's up there?

Checking out the rainstorm.



Beautiful mamarazzi and her sweet baby boy!


Wanna sign up for a Mamarazzi session?  Head on over here and sign up, we'll get you on the calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment