1.30.2011

And the winners are... {Minnesota Child and Family Photographer}

When I announced the contest for reaching 550 fans on FB, I didn't know what to expect and didn't know who would enter.  I was pleasantly surprised to find so many current and past clients wanting to enter.  That's a true test of their satisfaction with MSP.  I feel honored and so lucky to have this career and so many supporting fans, clients, friends and of course family.  

It was nice to hear tidbits of information in some of the entries, telling me why they wanted, or needed to win.  I truly wish I could give away a session to each of you but I have a feeling my husband (and my kids) would be upset if I only worked for free!  

So, without further stalling, here are the winners of the 2 mini-sessions:

April Middelton
and 
Jess, Jason and Silas Goebel

Congrats you two.  I will email you shortly!

Thanks to everyone for entering and like I said, I wish I could have given one to each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment