9.27.2010

Tate Family | Canon Falls MN Family Photographer

I photographed Logan and his Family last year around this time down on their farm in Canon Falls and then I photographed Logan again when he turned one. So, I was really excited to be asked back again to their wonderful farm for a second round of fall pictures. Logan has grown so much since last year, he is truly a little darling and I just adore his cheeks!

Logan by their awesome red barn!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



We headed over to an old mill and it made an incredible backdrop for the family pictures.





Logan was so curious about my camera. Every time I got down on his level he'd come running full force to me. Looks like we've got a budding photographer on our hands!



And the required family shot in front of the barn, I am in love with that color! And not to mention that they are such a beautiful and happy family!



Logan and dad on the 4 wheeler. Logan loves that thing!



Logan's cousins joined us again this year for their very own shoot and we had to get a shot of the 3 of them! I love it, aren't they adorable?



And lastly, Logan with his gorgeous blue eyes. He is such a little charmer!



Thanks Tate family for having me down again. It was a pleasure to see you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment