9.22.2010

Fall Mini-Sessions! | Minnesota Portrait Photographer

I can already see the leaves turning colors and the wind is getting nippier so that means fall is near and so are the mini-sessions!

Fall mini-sessions will be held on October 24th and October 25th this year and I will be offering a total of 8 sessions.

October 24th
Location: Tamarack Nature Center
Times:
3pm
3:30pm
4pm
4:30pm Booked-Amy

October 30th
Location: St. Anthony Main
10am Booked-Maria
10:30am
11am Booked-Andrea
11:30am

Package Information:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

To book your appointment, email me at msauerphotography@gmail.com with the following information:

Name
Email and phone number
Date and time you would like
Family info (how many children, ages, etc.)
Package you would like

The full package price is due, along with my contract to secure your date. I will not be doing holiday cards this year but as you can see, each package contains file options so that you may order a holiday card from wherever you choose.

Please contact me ASAP as I have already had several people inquire about these sessions. They will fill up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment