6.08.2010

Doing good through Photography | MN Portrait Photographer

Like many of you I have a growing concern for the state of the Gulf Coast. I'm sure at this point mostly everyone has heard of the huge oil spill on the Gulf Coast that is affecting the shoreline and all the animals who reside in the area. It breaks my heart to see such devastation and it makes me feel very tiny and helpless. I pondered and pondered over how I could even make the slightest difference in that ginormous problem. I know I can't clean it up, nor do I have the funds to bring that to reality, but I can donate to the efforts. And so can you! From now until the end of June, if you book a Lifetime Session with me I will donate 10% ($50) of the proceeds to the NRDC's Gulf Coast Fund. To make the deal just a little sweeter I will also throw in 3 Leather Cover Mini Accordian Albums for you to share with your families ($60 value).







(images shown have a custom cover, this offer is valid for a leather cover only)

Your session must be completed by August 31st 2010 and the entire fee of $500, as well as a signed contract, is due upon booking for your donation to be made. All donations will be made in the client's name.

Now is the time to book your session if you were on the fence about it. You can get some fabulous summery family shots and make a difference in the Gulf clean up efforts.

Check out these fabulous summery shots of my own kiddos! You can't beat the colors of summer! Contact me today to book your session. Space is very limited! Remember you only have until the end of June!




1 comment:

  1. What an awesome way to try to help. The situation down in the Gulf makes me sick. I hope many will take advantage of this offer!

    ReplyDelete