1.29.2010

MSP Referral program!

It's finally here, the program in which YOU, my dear and loyal clients, can reap wonderful benefits just by telling your friends and family, heck anyone you know!

In the last year, MSP has grown exponentially and that is all due to word of mouth, the greatest marketing tool in the world! It's my satisfied clients that pass the word to everyone they know that allows me to do what I love and I appreciate that more than words can say.

So here you go, for every new client that completes a session with me in the calendar year, you (the referrer) will get $25 MSP bucks toward a future session (up to 4 referrals, or 1 free session). For each wedding you refer, you will receive 1 free storyboard for use on past or future sessions.

I know it's not much at the moment, but I feel strongly about rewarding those of you who tell everyone about me. It truly is appreciated and I love you all for that.

And stay tuned, I've got an awesome contest coming up! I haven't had one in a while and it's cold out, so why not, right?

1 comment:

  1. Is this offer good for family as well?? Or do I have to be a client first? Either way it is a good deal

    ReplyDelete