12.15.2009

Holiday gift ideas...

As a photographer, I truly value the gift of memories. More specifically the gift of photographic memories. You are probably saying "duh, you are a photographer!". Well, you don't have to be a photographer to see value in something like this. And because of that I'd like to offer a limited time deal on the gift of Michelle Sauer Photography. From now, until December 23rd you can purchase Michelle Sauer Photography gift certificates at a wonderful discount. For every $100 you spend in gift certificates, you can get $25 off. Gift certificates must be purchased in $100 increments. If you'd like to give the gift of the Lifetime Package, you may also purchase that at a discounted rate of $200. If you are interested, please contact me immediately at msauerphotography@gmail.com so that we can arrange delivery of your gift certificate in time for the holidays.

I will leave you with one of my favorite holiday pictures to date.


No comments:

Post a Comment