12.29.2009

Calling all models!

Since the winter is here and business will undoubtedly be slow, I am looking to broaden my horizons. I'd like to add to my portfolio and better myself as a photographer. I've gotta stay on top of my game people, it's very important in this industry that is always evolving! So, here's the nitty gritty: I need some beautiful models. Here is my list:

-2 seniors, 1 male and 1 female. You must be graduating in 2010 or 2011. This will be an outdoor session.

-1 mother to be, must be 30-33 weeks pregnant on your session date.

-2 infants, no older than 4 weeks of age, 1 boy and 1 girl

-a set of multiples between the ages of 0-2

If you are interested in any of these sessions, please contact me immediately at msauerphotography@gmail.com. The sessions will take place in February, March at the latest.

The session will be free of charge to you and for your time you will get an 11x14 print of your choice from the session. Other prints and the disc may be purchased at 25% off of my regular prices.

I am looking for a specific look for each of these sessions so please include the following in your submission:

Names and ages of potential model
Due date/gestation for maternity and newborn pictures
A recent picture of potential model

All models must sign a Model Release form indicating that you give Michelle Sauer Photography permission to use your pictures as marketing material.

Pass along this information to anyone you know who would be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment